Hello! Welcome to Keystone short story contest 2019, powered by Keystone! We have three themes for you to choose from:
- The secret door in my house…
- The day of a school student, 30 years in the future…
- I woke up stranded on an island…
- Any other topic you want!
Please follow the instructions to start your story:
- Please read all the instructions before starting your story/ keep the instructions open in another tab, page, or device so that you can follow along while writing your story.
- Register on the website. Click on the “sign-in” button on the top right corner fill in the required information to create your account. While creating your username, ensure that it does not have special characters or spaces.
- Once you have registered, click on “create a post” which is on the top right corner. On clicking this option, choose the story option. Fill in the additional information before writing your story.
- The first column is for you to add your thumbnail. This is the location for you to add the image for your story and this will show up to represent your story on our website (optional).
- “Choose a category”- choose the contest’s name. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO SELECT “Keystone Competition 2019”
- Ignore the “Enter tags…” tab
- Enter the title in the “Title” tab
- “Type excerpt here”- a short description of your story
- “Type Something Here” is where you finally write your story! Your word limit is 500 to 1000 words. All stories which are significantly lengthier than the word limit will be disqualified
- We suggest you write and edit your story on a word document and once you are completely done with your story and are sure to publish it, copy it to the “Type something Here” and click “Submit”. Once you submit, your story cannot be edited again.
Congratulations! Your story has been published, you will get to know the results soon. The winner of the contest will win exciting prizes!